And, of course, you can always return to Correct My Spelling!

Monday, July 18, 2005

American Al-Qaeda

How close Islamic fundamentalists are to our own God-fearing, other-hating terrorists at home. Lest we forget.

``The fact that I have entered an agreement with the government is purely a tactical choice on my part and in no way legitimates the moral authority of the government to judge this matter or to impute guilt,'' Rudolph said.
Which means, sir, you're a fucking coward.

Thankfully they're keeping him alive. Death could have meant martyrdom.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Don Sheffler said...

While I'm quite the supporter of a properly applied death penalty process, I agree wholeheartedly that life imprisonment with no parole has its appeal. In fact, the life without parole option is a crucial part of said process as far as I'm concerned.

I'm up in the air about the martyrdom question. I guess time will tell. I don't think anyone has glorified Timothy McVey since he was executed a number of years ago for somewhat the same offense.

However, Rudolph's stance is a fundamentally religious one and you may be right about what might be called his "base" supporters.

Hopefully over the years he will be forgotten, and rotten.

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Major liposuction perth Army land rover Shaved beaver t-shirt Scanner + hand held handheld bar barcode radio Division 2 ncaa mens basketball bracket koss headphones retailers in maryland felt bearing washer alberts 100 ticket lotteries 2004 lexus 300 search scholarship Golf ball retrieval company andor have large quantities Florida executive recruiters do it yourself mesotherapy products low cholesterol steak cholesterol levels in athletes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home