And, of course, you can always return to Correct My Spelling!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Lysol makers fight Heroin

Buprenorphine, a drug that is as effective as methodone without the associated high, was discovered by the makers of Lysol, Woolite and French's mustard. Quoth Wired:

He didn't feel high, didn't feel withdrawal symptoms, didn't even feel medicated; he just felt better. "It took away the pain," he says. "It even took away the craving. I had my strength back, and I was eating sooner than I ever had in detox. I got clarity when I took that first pill."
The federal government, unsurprisingly, is dragging its feet.

Rumors have surfaced that 'bupe' was originally intended as an additive for the company's world famous mustard, but was shelved because consumers didn't like its pine fresh taste or its effect on their delicates.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home