And, of course, you can always return to Correct My Spelling!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Zealots and I on same page

I can't say I have much in common with the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, the Saudis responsible for the torturous debasement of women through a perversion of Islamic law. I, for instance, like to see a little girl-forehead once in a while, something that would land my ass in some mutawwaeen gulag. However, I think they may have gotten one thing right.

They're trying to stamp out Valentine's Day. Say what you will about these murderers and brigands, any step to stop Hallmark's global chokehold on sentimentality is perfectly fine with me.

Plus, I mean, they're our allies.

5 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Omni said...

Awwwwwww, come on Luke, it's not THAT bad; Valentne's Day can be FUN. For example, I'M having alot of fun imagining my husband out there in the rain doing his last-minute scramble to get me a gift, lol.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Luke said...

That's true Omni, you're right.

I'm doing this for your husband ;)

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Don Sheffler said...

Ha! Making me laugh, both of you, I read Omni's post earlier. Omni, perhaps there's a blog that could explicitly tell your husband what to do, and when, and how. Some sort of a marriage calendar. Log in and follow the instructions.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Don Sheffler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 1997 dance hits Bookkeeping classes-el paso texas Financial affidavit and refuse and divorce and ohio Discounted hot tub accessories

 

Post a Comment

<< Home