And, of course, you can always return to Correct My Spelling!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Boredom comes in twos

I'm reading A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius right now, roughly 4 years after the rest of America and her colonies. The book is hilarious and energetic and inventive, but there's this part, about half-way through, were the author, Dave Eggers, recalls an interview he had with the Real World people for the season set in San Francisco. That 40-odd page interview is boring the utter hell out of me. I might not even finish the book because of it.

Then today--just now--I found that the Onion AV Club has another long interview with Eggers. It's also boring as hell.

Strange and portentious.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home